Gates open at 12pm. Band plays 1pm to 4pm
Day finishes and gates close 5pm
Parking available onsite
WHAT TO BRING:
– Picnic rug or deck chairs
– Sunhat and sunscreen
– BYO picnic
– No BYO alcohol
– Cheese platters and grazing platters available, pre-order is recommended. (either give us a call to pre-order, or purchase with entry tickets)
– Cold softdrink, beer, cider, Bulong Estate Wines in an ice-bucket
– Some chairs, tables and umbrellas available to first arrivals
– EFTPOS and card facilities available at the bar
– We have two disabled parking spots. We have parking attendants, please ask for appropriate parking or drop off at the door if needed, more close spaces are kept available for those who need them. We have ramp access to the deck and inside the venue, and a wheelchair accessible bathroom
– Some seating is on the lawn and may not be accessible
– Please give us a call if you would like seating and table reserved on the deck to ensure your comfort and access, or to ask about our space and event. (03) 5967 1358
LARGER GROUPS (Table of 10):
If you have 10 adults you can pre-purchase a table of 10, this gives you table and chairs in the shade on the deck or under an umbrella on the lawn and a complementary bottle of Bulong Estate wine (of your choice) for you table. Purchase through event ticketing page.
Please note this is an outdoor event.
In extreme weather conditions the event may be cancelled. This will include rain and fire danger.
Please check the terms and conditions before purchasing your ticket.
Got questions? Want more details? Phone (03) 5967 1358